Innova DX Stingray
The Innova DX Stingray is both economic and consistent. This disc is available in a variety of models and weights, and no matter what you are looking for Innova will have the right disc for you! The DX Stingray has excellent aesthetic features, provides a firm disc, and is a perfectly economic for all disc golfers!
Christian Dietrich - "This disc deserves a place in your bag! It is very easy to throw straight and will turn in to a great turnover mid-range before becoming your favorite roller disc. Easy to throw at low speeds, but it can handle plenty of speed as well."
The DX Stingray is a Mid-Range disc is one of the best discs for turning shots. It has excellent glide that allows any throw to stretch farther than other Mid-Range discs. The Stingray has a shallow rim allowing smaller hands to have an easy grip with smooth consistent releases. All of these characteristics gives beginners the advantages they need to start competing with more advanced Disc Golf players. The control when throwing this disc will get you to the next level.
Best Choice for: Right turning shots (RHBH), Medium to long range roller, Turnover shots
Speed 4 | Glide 5 | Turn -3 | Fade 1 | Date of Approval: 01/01/87
Innova's Review of the DX Stingray
The Stingray is a large diameter disc that has a very predictable turn and excellent glide. It has a shallow rim that makes it easy to grip for smaller hands and allows for a smooth consistent release. These characteristics make it a good choice for beginners.
- Least expensive
- Widest selection of models and weights
- Excellent grip in all weather situations
- Breaks in over time
Tagged: Innova Mid-Range, Stingray, DX
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS