Dynamic Discs Classic Suspect
This is a Disc Golfers dream! The Classic is where it all began! This Classic Suspect will provide its user with an exceptional grip in all types of weather conditions, which makes this disc easy to throw and even easier to get that hole in one!
Chris "Smitty" Smith - "The Suspect is one of the most important discs in my bag. It perfectly bridges the gap between putter and midrange. Instead of trying to crush a putter or feather a mid, I simply throw the Suspect."
The Classic Suspect is the perfect in-between Putt & Approach disc. It's low profile and small diameter makes it feel like a putter. It was built with stability and great glide to almost become a Mid-Range Disc. Throwing the Suspect hard it will fly flat and lands flat without ever flipping over. It's performs very well in windy conditions dude to the overstable nature of the disc. The excellent versatility and great feel, we Suspect everyone will love this disc.
Speed: 4 Glide: 3 Turn: 0 Fade: 3 | PDGA Approved Date: 3/10/13
Dynamic Discs Review of the Classic Suspect
The Suspect is a perfect in-between disc. With a very low profile and small diameter, it feels like a putter. With built in stability and great glide, it can fly like a midrange. You can use it for either. When thrown hard, it flies flat and lands flat without ever flipping over. When thrown soft, it is a great stable approach disc. The blunted nose also makes it great for sticking the chains if you need a headwind putter. Amazing versatility and great feel, we suspect you will love this disc and the low scores that accompany it.
- Exceptional grip when wet and dry
- Easy to throw
- Where it all started
- Blend – Classic Soft & Classic blended together
- Soft – Flexible, Less Durable, Grips chains
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS