Innova GStar Thunderbird
The Innova GStar Thunderbird provides a reliable and predictable performance. The it delivers long lasting durability on the roughest courses. The Innova GStar Thunderbird has exceptional all- weather grip which affords any disc golfer the best performance in all weather conditions. Not only does the Innova GStar provide exceptional performance, but it is eco- friendly, and is made with 50% recycled plastic.
Jeremy Koling - "The Thunderbird is a disc that flies with the control of a fairway driver but has the long range capacity of a distance driver. Equally useful for backhand and forehand shots alike. Will definitely be a staple in my bag for years to come."
The GStar Thunderbird is a Distance Driver disc is perfect for drives off the tee that require pin-point accuracy. The Thunderbird is also known as a Controlled Driver, it's ability is close in line to the Teebird, but with slightly more speed. It's very predictable in windy conditions and pros love it's ability to shot shape & less experienced players find consistent & predictable flight.
Best Choice for: Accurate drives, Controlled hyzers, Placement shots
Speed 9 | Glide 5 | Turn 0 | Fade 2 | Release Date: 08/05/14
Innova's Review of the GStar Thunderbird
The Thunderbird is predictable in wind and a great long range placement driver. Pros will appreciate the shot shaping ability of this driver while less experienced players will find a consistent, predictable flight.
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of Champion plastic with the superior grip of Pro plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than DX or Pro Plastics
Tagged: Innova Distance Drivers, Thunderbird, GStar
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS