Thunderbird I-Dye Champion
Innova I-Dye Champion Thunderbird
The Innova I-Dye Champion Thunderbird is exceptionally durable and provides the disc golfer the capability to retain flight features. The I-Dye Champion Thunderbird has a psychedelic design while retaining the ability to provide exceptional flight!
James Conrad - "When I need great control without sacrificing much distance"
The Champion Thunderbird is a Distance Driver disc is perfect for drives off the tee that require pin-point accuracy. The Thunderbird is also known as a Controlled Driver, it's ability is close in line to the Teebird, but with slightly more speed. It's very predictable in windy conditions and pros love it's ability to shot shape & less experienced players find consistent & predictable flight.
Best Choice for: Accurate drives, Controlled hyzers, Placement shots
Speed 9 | Glide 5 | Turn 0 | Fade 2 | Release Date: 08/05/14
Innova's Review of the Champion Thunderbird
The Thunderbird comes from strong bloodlines. The stability of a TeeBird with the speed of a Valkyrie; it can be described as a seasoned Firebird with less fade.
I-Dye Champion Plastic
- Wears slowly retaining flight characteristics
- Suitable for more powerful throwers
Tagged: Innova Distance Drivers, Thunderbird, I-Dye Champion
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail" they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-3 days depending on location)
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS