Innova Pro Thunderbird
The Innova Pro Thunderbird has improved grip and has improved durability and retains flight characteristics for an extended period of time. The Pro Thunderbird provides quality performance with exceptional glide and increased grip to the disc thrower.
Jeremy Koling - "The Thunderbird is a disc that flies with the control of a fairway driver but has the long range capacity of a distance driver. Equally useful for backhand and forehand shots alike. Will definitely be a staple in my bag for years to come."
The Pro Thunderbird is a Distance Driver disc is perfect for drives off the tee that require pin-point accuracy. The Thunderbird is also known as a Controlled Driver, it's ability is close in line to the Teebird, but with slightly more speed. It's very predictable in windy conditions and pros love it's ability to shot shape & less experienced players find consistent & predictable flight.
Best Choice for: Accurate drives, Controlled hyzers, Placement shots
Speed 9 | Glide 5 | Turn 0 | Fade 2 | Release Date: 08/05/14
Innova's Review of the Pro Thunderbird
The Thunderbird is speed 9 driver with controllable, accurate flights. It has the stability of a TeeBird with the speed of a Valkyrie.
- Provides an improved grip over our Champion line plastic
- More durable and retains flight characteristics longer than our DX line
- More economic than our Champion or Star line Plastic
- Increased glide
Tagged: Innova Distance Drivers, Thunderbird, Pro
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail" they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-3 days depending on location)
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS