Innova GStar TL3
The Innova GStar TL3 provides a reliable and predictable performance along with delivering long lasting durability on the roughest courses. The Innova GStar TL3 has exceptional all- weather grip which affords any disc golfer the best performance in all weather conditions. Not only does the Innova GStar provide exceptional performance, but it is eco- friendly, and is made with 50% recycled plastic.
Chris Thomas - "The TL3 has great range and a very straight flight path under calm conditions. When thrown at max power it will fly straight and not waiver far from center during flight. The straight line throw will have minimal fade, and the hyzer line will carry nicely. The TL3 fits nicely in between a mid range and driver. For example, if you need more distance than a Roc but less than a Sidewinder, reach for the TL3."
The GStar TL3 is a Fairway Driver is derived from it's brother, TL. It's slightly faster with a super straight flight when thrown with high power. It's minimal fade will remind you of a flight like a normal Mid-Range Disc Golf disc, but that flies faster and farther. People are reminded of the Teebird3 while throwing this disc as it flies almost identical, but with slightly more distance and keeping the control needed in those Fairway Drives down the course. An excellent disc to be represented in your bag that will not disappoint you.
Best Choice for: Accurate fairway drives, Tunnel shots, Placement shots
Speed 8 | Glide 4 | Turn 0 | Fade 1 | Date of Approval: 03/08/07
Innova's Review of the GStar TL3
The TL3 is the evolution of the TL. Much like the longer faster TeeBird3, the TL3 has a bit more speed and a little less glide for more control. Think: TeeBird control, straighter flight AND finish.
The "3" top version of the TL, the TL3 is more controllable and a bit faster than the standard TL.
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of Champion plastic with the superior grip of Pro plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than DX or Pro Plastics
Tagged: Innova Fairway Driver, TL3, GStar
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS