Westside Discs VIP Underworld
Allowing yourself to become a VIP is always a great time. The VIP Underworld achieves this with excellent durability that will last a lifetime. Provide your bag with some relief and obtain this excellent Fairway Driver.
The VIP Underworld is an understable Fairway Driver that's perfect disc for any beginner due to it's low profile. The Underworld has a lot of high speed turn with small amount of low speed fade. The rim width is moderate sized compared to other discs on the market at 1.9cm. Professional Disc Golf players will enjoy this disc for it's continuous anhyzer line and is excellent for rolling shots.
Speed: 7 Glide: 6 Turn: -3 Fade: 1 | PDGA Approval Date: 10/30/12
Hot Stamp Picture Explained
An image from Finnish national epic Kalevala. Picture was drawn by Arto Hoffrén year 2012. Check out the Kalevala in English language. Underworld in Finnish language is Manala.
Manufacturer's Official Product Description
Designed with the newer player in mind, the Underworld will allow any player to accomplish an anhyzer shot. It is understable and low profile. Great for players to buy as their first disc, the Underworld will be just what a beginner needs. For professional players, it makes a great continuous anhyzer line and is great for rolling right out of the box.
- Maintains flight
- Almost exact same plastic as Latitude’s Opto plastic
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS