Innova GStar Valkyrie
The Innova GStar Valkyrie provides a reliable and predictable performance. The GStar Valkyrie deliver long lasting durability on the roughest courses. The Innova GStar Valkyrie has exceptional all- weather grip which affords any disc golfer the best performance in all weather conditions. Not only does the Innova GStar provide exceptional performance, but it is eco- friendly, and is made with 50% recycled plastic.
Juliana Korver - "I tend to throw low and the Valkyrie gets great distance with low thrown shots. I typically carry three Valkyries with me during a round."
The GStar Valkyrie is a Distance Driver more commonly known as a Control Driver. The Valkyrie is an excellent choice for first drives off the tee for beginners and is excellent for long turnover drives by stronger arm throwers. It's ability to have lighter weights also allows the glide to increase. Choosing light weights on calm days or tailwinds will increase your distance especially with the Valkyrie.
Best Choice for: First distance driver, Tailwind drives, Long turnover drives
Speed 9 | Glide 4 | Turn -2 | Fade 2 | Release Date: 08/28/00
Innova's Review of the GStar Valkyrie
The Valkyrie is a turnover distance driver with great glide. A great choice for tailwind or downhill drives.
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of Champion plastic with the superior grip of Pro plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than DX or Pro Plastics
Tagged: Innova Distance Driver, Valkyrie, GStar
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail" they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-3 days depending on location)
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS