Innova DX Viking
The Innova DX Viking is both economic and consistent. This disc is available in a variety of models and weights, and no matter what you are looking for Innova will have the right disc for you! The DX Viking has excellent aesthetic features, provides a firm disc, and is a perfectly economic for all disc golfers!
Jay Reading - "I like the Viking. It seems to be a touch more controllable for me than the Valkyrie. It has enough stability that I can throw a long turnover shot and still get a flat disc landing."
The DX Viking is a Distance Driver that has a long straight glide with predictable fade at the end of the flight. The Viking is an excellent disc for side arm and backhand shots with an easy grip. Holding lines on ling fairway drives has never been easier with graceful left or right shots. The Viking is an excellent addition to any Disc Golf players bag.
Best Choice for: Narrow fairways, Accurate distance, Tailwind drives
Speed 9 | Glide 4 | Turn -1 | Fade 2 | Release Date: 06/02/03
Innova's Review of the DX Viking
This is an excellent disc for throwing both side arm and backhand shots due to its easy grip and neutral flight. The Viking is perfect for holding long, line drive shots as well as graceful left or right turning shots.
- Least expensive
- Widest selection of models and weights
- Excellent grip in all weather situations
- Breaks in over time
Tagged: Innova Distance Drivers, Viking, DX
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS