Innova R-Pro Wahoo
The Innova R-Pro Wahoo has improved grip and has improved durability and retains flight characteristics for an extended period of time. The R-Pro Wahoo provides quality performance with exceptional glide and increased grip to the disc thrower.
Alan Beaver - "R-pro plastic feels great. This is not your typical water disc. This disc flies with the best of discs. The Wahoo flies straight and slightly stable on drives for less powerful throwers like me. I’ll pull it out anytime around a water shot. If your course has water then you need a Wahoo in your bag."
The R-Pro Wahoo is a special Distance Driver due to the fact that it floats in water. It has amazing glide along with an all weather grip of R-Pro only plastic type. It's slightly stable on drives off the tee and you won't have to think about if your going to go around the water hole or directly over when you have the Wahoo. Going to a course with water holes? Make sure this disc is in your Disc Golf bag!
Best Choice for: Big drives over water, Great all weather grip, Fantastic glide
Speed 12 | Glide 6 | Turn -2 | Fade 2 | Date of Approval: 11/19/10
Innova's Review of the R-Pro Wahoo
The Wahoo is a fast disc with a lot of glide. This disc has a flight similar to a Dragon with increased speed and range. The Wahoo is a floating distance driver that will give you the confidence to throw over larger bodies of water than ever before.
The R-Pro Wahoo is a long range distance driver that floats in water and will keep you at the top of the food chain.
- Provides an improved grip over our Champion line plastic
- More durable and retains flight characteristics longer than our DX line
- More economic than our Champion or Star line Plastic
- Increased glide
Tagged: Innova Distance Drivers, Wahoo, R-Pro
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS