Innova DX Wolf
The Innova DX Wolf is both economic and consistent. This disc is available in a variety of models and weights, and no matter what you are looking for Innova will have the right disc for you! The DX Wolf has excellent aesthetic features, provides a firm disc, and is a perfectly economic for all disc golfers!
Ken Climo - "Designed for a good thumb grip, this medium speed under-stable mid-range makes for a great learning tool. Easy to release."
The DX Wolf is one of the best mid-range discs for any starting Disc Golf player to get there hands on. It's Thumtrac design gives extra grip and reliability with tis patented technology. Only made in DX plastic, it will allow to take a beating for a low price while learning new shots with ease due to it's -4 turn. Any starting player no matter the arm speed should have the Innova DX Wolf to grow and learn the sport of Disc Golf as easily as possible.
Best Choice for: Turnover approaches, Short to medium range rollers, Beginner disc
Speed 4 | Glide 3 | Turn -4 | Fade 1 | Release Date: 01/01/83
Innova's Review of the DX Wolf
The Wolf is an understable mid-range disc designed for making medium range straight and turnover shots. It features the patented INNOVA Thumtrac® for added grip and reliability. The Wolf allows any player to learn anhyzer shots with very little effort. A great feeling disc that is easy to release. The Wolf is great in the woods and also makes an excellent mid range roller disc.
The Wolf features the Thumtrac® for great grip and reliability. Great for threading narrow fairways as well as turnover shots. An excellent roller disc.
- Least expensive
- Widest selection of models and weights
- Excellent grip in all weather situations
- Breaks in over time
Tagged: Innova Mid-Range, Wolf, DX Line
- All (1) Disc orders purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer and (2+) Discs will be sent in a Box. (2-5 business days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 business days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS NO PO BOXES (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS