Innova Champion XCaliber
The Innova Champion XCaliber is extremely durable and provides the disc golfer with the ability to retain flight characteristics. The Champion XCaliber is most suitable for more experienced disc golfers that want to pitch with ease!
Christian Dietrich - "The XCaliber is great for big backhand hyzers that need to stop on a dime, big distance forehand shots, and headwind drives. When worn in, it is a great disc for big S-curves, as it will turn at high speeds but will always come back in a predictable, overstable finish"
This disc is a stable Distance Driver which lost of speed and glide making it get maximum distance every throw off the tee. The Champion XCaliber is one of Innova's line of Drivers that perform excellent in windy conditions and allows for strong arm throwers to maximize their potential. Excellent disc for sidearm throwers as just like it can handle the wind, it can handle all the torque you put into the XCaliber. Recommended for advanced throwers only.
Best Choice for: Headwind drives, Serious power players, Long hyzers
Speed 12 | Glide 5 | Turn 0 | Fade 4 | Date of Approval: 03/13/08
Innova's Review of the Champion XCaliber
Great disc for sidearm throwers and those with lots of power. Can handle headwinds and throws with off axis torque. Definitely not designed for beginning players.
- Wears slowly retaining flight characteristics
- Suitable for more powerful throwers
Tagged: Innova Distance Driver,, XCaliber, Champion
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS