Innova Champion Leopard
The Innova Champion Leopard is extremely durable and provides the disc golfer with the ability to retain flight characteristics. The Champion Leopard is most suitable for more experienced disc golfers that want to pitch with ease!
Chris Sprague - "The Leopard is a great all around control driver I always recommend to newer players. Faster than a mid-range, but with a similar flight characteristic. I often use it in place of a mid-range disc on low canopy shots. The Leopard is also great for long turnovers and shots that need to finish straight."
The Champion Leopard is a Fairway Driver that has been in most starter sets and for good reason! The Leopard should be almost everyone's first Driving disc due to it's excellent glide and it's ability to throw straight and far. More skilled players will enjoy it's ability to throw far turnover shots and Hyzer Flips. The Innova Leopard is also a dependable long range roller on those nice green grass Disc Golf fairways.
Best Choice for: Tailwind fairway driver, Anhyzer shots, Roller shots
Speed 6 | Glide 5 | Turn -2 | Fade 1 | Date of Approval: 05/12/99
Innova's Review of the Champion Leopard
More experienced players can use the Leopard for throwing distance stretching “Hyzer Flip” shots. The Leopard makes a dependable long range roller.
- Wears slowly retaining flight characteristics
- Suitable for more powerful throwers
Tagged: Innova Fairway Drivers, Leopard, Champion
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS