Dynamic Discs Lucid Evidence
Our Lucid plastic has a superior grip along with exceptional durability. These are excellent for more experienced disc golfers! The Lucid Evidence uses a semi- soft durable plastic that allows the disc golfer to power through their throws!
Tracy Ruder - "Nothing like being able to buy a trustworthy version of a beat-in Truth! It's a heat-seeker and shines even brighter at lower speeds!"
The Lucid Evidence is an understable Mid-Range disc that will hold the anhyzer angle through a full glide and come back slightly to be flat. When your playing Disc Golf with your friends, you need Evidence that you're better. This disc allows you to showcase it with it's shallow rim and slim profile it's superb for an all purpose Mid-Range disc. It was apart of the Trilogy Challenge disc in 2015 and hasn't look back since. The Evidence is perfect for any Disc Golf skill level player to add in their bag.
Speed: 5 Glide: 5 Turn: -1 Fade: 0 | PDGA Approved Date: 3/27/15
Dynamic Discs Review of the Lucid Evidence
The Evidence is a slightly understable midrange disc that is very controllable. Where the Verdict and the Truth take care of your straight to overstable midrange needs, the Evidence will handle the other side of the spectrum. It will hold the anhyzer angle through a full glide while slowly coming back to a flat flight. The Verdict, Truth, and Evidence feel very similar in the hand with complementary flights to carve around any obstacle you face. When your scores are accusing you of bad shots, you need the Evidence to set the record straight.
- Durable Plastic
- Excellent at maintaining flight paths
- Great for advanced Disc Golf players
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS