Crank Pro D
Discraft Pro D Crank
The Discraft Pro D Crank is a Distance Driver that surely plugged a few needed holes in their line-up. It’s a fast stable driver that is great for strong arm throwers looking for a more stable option. It’s in between the Nuke and Nuke SS comparing flight paths as intermediate players will still find great use for it and you can really Crank it!
Speed: 13 | Glide: 5 | Turn: -2 | Fade: 2 | PDGA Approved
- Height: 1.5 cm
- Diameter: 21.2 cm
- Rim Depth: 1.1 cm
- Rim Width: 2.3 cm
PRO D PLASTIC
An affordable plastic option for beginners starting to learn Disc Golf. It’s not the most durable of plastics, but actually has excellent grip so it’s easy to throw. The flight paths occasionally change slightly when the disc is “broken-in” for the Crank. It’s the perfect plastic type for any beginner player.
TAGGED: DISCRAFT Crank
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS