FD2 Prototype S-Line
Discmania Prototype FD2 S-Line Disc
The Prototype FD2 S-Line is flatter than the normal FD2 made in C-Line plastic. It's excellent for those headwind shots and will likely not be the final production for the FD2 S-Line. Discmania has been consistenly embracing change and their motto enables it, "Reinvent. Your. Game."
FD2 is a reliable workhorse for the Discmania line-up of Fairway Drivers. Thought of as the Teebird of Innova, this disc can do it all while you watch it glide down the fairway. It flies very straight with a slight fade at end of flight making it the perfect disc for any skill level.
It is much different than the old FD2. This S-line FD2 is flat and stable. It no longer has an significant dome, but rather, a flat top that gives players confidence for a precise release. Unlike the original, this new disc will be released in the S-Line plastic. This will be the first time any version of the FD2 will see a wide release in a different plastic than C-line.
The retooled S-line FD2 will be perfect for head winds, forehands, and thumbers. Like previously stated, it is slightly more stable than the older version so players can expect this mold to be a workhorse for them. Big arms will be able to get the disc to flex just slightly, while slower arm speeds can expect a reliable fade in any conditions.
Speed 7 | Glide 4 | Turn 0 | Fade 2
Release Date: 06/06/18
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of C-Line plastic with the superior grip of P-Line plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than D-Line or P-Line Plastics
Tagged: Discmania Fairway Drivers, FD2, S-Line, Limited Edition
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail" they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-3 days depending on location)
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS