Force ESP (2019 TOUR SERIES)
DISCRAFT ESP Force (2019 TOUR SERIES) - Austin Hannum
The 2019 Tour Series with Discraft has Austin’s signature on the Force. Discraft calls this their fastest overstable driver with the potential to deliver jaw-dropping distance. This is definitely a disc for those with throwing power. When this disc was created, it was created with experienced players in mind.
The Discraft Tour Series ESP Force is a Driver disc with the following flight ratings:
Speed: 12 | Glide: 5 | Turn: 0 | Fade: 3 | PDGA Approved
Austin Hannum is a relatively new face in Disc Golf. He first registered with the PDGA in 2014 and he has done quite well for himself since then. Although he has yet to win any championships, he has come close (second place) on several occasions. You can bet he is playing with a chip on his shoulder and he is ready to make the leap into the winner's circle.
In January of 2019 it was announced that Austin would be joining Team Discraft. In April of 2019, Discraft released an In The Bag Youtube video featuring Austin Hannum. Austin showed us some of his favorite discs and talked about his throwing strategies. The Force made up the bulk of his driver collections. He bagged 5 in total with four of them being Forces. He couldn’t be more happy for his signature disc, Discraft Tour Series ESP Force.DIMENSIONS
- Diameter: 21.1 cm
- Height: 1.7 cm
- Rim Depth: 1.2 cm
- Rim Width: 2.3 cm
Tagged: Discraft Force, Discraft Tour Series Discs
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS