Discmania S-Line CD2 Control Driver
The popularity was seen for from the CD and a slight re-tool, instead they revamped it to the Discmania CD2. Providing an already precise Distance Driver, they slowed the speed down to provide even greater precision on your drives. The S-Line CD2 is excellent, because of the gummy grip making it the best beginner distance driver you can think of. Many say, beginners should steer clear of Distnace Drivers, but Discmania feels the catagory of Control Drivers are meant for beginners.
Speed 9 | Glide 5 | Turn -1 | Fade 2 | Release Date: 2014
Discmania's Review of the S-Line CD2 Disc:
The CD2 in the S-Line plastic is a perfect match. The added grip you get from S-Line allows for even more control and shot shaping. Due to the added grip, The S-Line CD2 likes to slow down and grab ahold of the green, providing less skip and the confidence to attack the green.
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of C-Line plastic with the superior grip of P-Line plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than D-Line or P-Line Plastics
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS