Discmania S-Line TDx
The Discmania S-Line TDx is an undertable Distance Driver, or known for, Turning Driver. You can see this with the -3 turn on the flight numbers and it's actual flying ability. The disc is excellent when throwing downwind and if thrown not as max power it will fly straight. If not, it will...you guessed it, turn!
For a limited time only, Discmania has made the (Liber-Tee) stamps right before the 4th of July. These stamps will not be re-stocked and are on the Stiff P-Line MD4, S-Line TDx, C-Line PD2, Neo Instinct and Special Edition Luster C-Line FD. They are all $1.00 extra with exception of the Instinct that is $2 extra than normal price of the discs.
Speed: 9 | Glide: 5 | Turn: -3 | Fade: 1 | PDGA Approved
- Diameter: 21.1 cm
- Height: 1.5 cm
- Rim Depth: 1.2 cm
- Rim Width: 2.0 cm
- Provides predictable performance
- Long-lasting durability even on wooded or rugged courses
- Good all-weather grip
- Ideal for those who like the durability of C-Line plastic with the superior grip of P-Line plastic
- Retains flight characteristics longer than D-Line or P-Line Plastics
Tagged: Discmania TDx
- Any pre-orders purchased will be shipped on the date provided in the variant option. Sometimes we don't receive all the discs on the specified date the manufacturer provides us. When this occurs the orders will be sent by the order they were received. Any disc purchases combined with a pre-order will be shipping together on the latest pre-order date.
- All Discs purchased with First Class Mail will be sent via bubble mailer (2-5 days depending on location)
- If purchased with Priority Mail or UPS they will be sent in a box and utilize the faster shipping method (1-5 days depending on location)
- Priority Mail does not guarantee delivery times, but is an estimate upon how long it will take.
Bags, Baskets & Carts
- Most Bags and Baskets are sent directly from the Manufacturer and utilize UPS (Usually 3-5 business days)
- Smaller bags and baskets utilize USPS